Welcome to the GCS Moodle Site!
NEW TO THIS SITE?
If you are not sure if you have an account, click on the ‘Forgotten your username or password?’ link on the left. If you have an account, Moodle will send you an email (GCS email for staff, Gaggle email for students) with directions on how to set your password.
If not, you will need to self-enroll using the following steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enroll" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.